February 28, 2011 Leave a comment
Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja 250R – One of the best 250cc bike is now available in India at @ premium price.
Kawasaki Ninja 250R is powered by 249cc parallel twin engine that produces 33PS of power and offers performance, comfortable riding and very easy handling. Bajaj Ninja is the largest selling 250cc bike in the world.
Kawasaki Ninja is available in two colours Green and Black and available EXCLUSIVELY through BAJAJ PROBIKING showrooms.
Mr. Eric Vas, President (New Projects) Bajaj Auto said “ We conceived Bajaj Probiking 4 years back with the objective of making it the automatic destination for bike enthusiasts looking for looking for ‘bigger and sportier’ bikes. After the Bajaj Avenger DTS-i and the flagship Pulsar 220 DTS-i, the launch of the Kawasaki Ninja 250R is one of many initiatives lined up in realizing that objective”
Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja 250R Technical Details:
* 250cc, Twin Cylinder, Fuel Injected, 4 Valve per Cylinder Engine
* Maximum Power – 33PS @ 11000rpm
* Maximum Torque – 22Nm @ 8200rpm
* 6 Speed Gearbox
* Braking – 290mm Petal Disc (Front), 220 mm Single Piston Petal Disc (Rear)
* Uni-Track rear suspension
* 17 Litres Fuel Capacity
* Front Tyre – 17 inch 110/70 Tubeless
* Rear Tyre – 17 inch 130/70 Tubeless
* Weight – 172 Kgs
Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja 250R Price in India – Rs. 2,70,000/- Indian Rupee (INR) Ex-Show Room (All over India )
* Bajaj Kristal DTS-i
* Bajaj Bike Price
* Bajaj XCD Bike Price
* Bajaj Platina Price
* Bajaj Avenger Price
* Bajaj Discover Bike Price